Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

Motivation and Introduction to the Blog

Dear readers
This blog will be keeping track of my experience with quantum chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.
The focus will be on contributing to the discussion on quantum chemical calculations. This can be ranging from comparing values obtained from different methods or about how to handle the data which accumulates. This is something I'm especially interested in.
Also, remotely, I'm intending to post related to programming in Python, Java, LaTeX, Matlab, HTML, JavaScript and for the Bash.
From a quantum chemistry point of view, I most likely will be posting content related to GAMESS and MOPAC.
Finally, I plan to add solutions to various exercises I worked out from text books.

Hopefully this will turn out useful and inspiring.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your feedback.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen